PAYMENT POLICY – DEPOSIT
A 30% deposit is required for weekly reservations and 50% for three days or less or, if you are part of a large group booking.
Balance is due on arrival.
Because most of our bookings are made a few months in advance and a week’s booking cancelled at the last minute is unlikely to be filled, all bookings are subject to the following cancellation policy. Our peak season covers only nine weeks so the unnecessary loss of a week’s booking is a serious matter for us, and a missed holiday for others.
Cancellations will be accepted up to 30 days prior to arrival date for individual reservations and 45 days for group reservations. There is an automatic administration fee of $50.00 for each cancellation. If notice of cancellation is made after the 30 or 45 day deadline, the deposit will be forfeited to Bayside Cottages. If you fail to notify us within 20 days prior to arrival, and 35 days for large groups, you will be responsible for the full amount of the booking. In these circumstances, we will do our very best to fill all or part of your cancelled reservation with a new booking. In the event we are successful, we will refund any recovered days, less the $50.00 administration fee. We suggest that you purchase inexpensive travel insurance to protect against this eventuality.
If you are part of a group reserving a number of cottages, a deposit of 50% is required.
Please note that dogs are not allowed on PEI National Park beaches between April and October. However, there are many other beaches where dogs are welcome, including the bay beach in front of our location.
We have created a Pet Policy to accommodate both pet owners and non-pet owners. Guests bringing their pets will be asked to adhere to the following rules:
- Only one pet per cottage is allowed.
- All pets must be registered at check-in and be current with all vaccinations.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times when out of cottage.
- Owners must pick up after their pets. Plastic bags are available at the office if needed.
- Pets cannot be left unattended.
- We cannot accommodate large breeds or pets with destructive or disruptive behaviour, such as excessive barking, chewing, or aggression towards people or other pets.
- There is a charge of $15.00 extra per day for your pet or $75.00 per week.
National Park passes are provided with a deposit which is returned to you prior to your departure.
All of our cottages are smoke-free. Smoking is prohibited within the cottages, but is permitted on the grounds, outside of the cottages. Please help keep the grounds clean